Welcome to the Tutor/Instructor page!
Current Tutors/Instructors log-in click here. (SHOULD THIS BE IN THE SIDEBAR?? CONFUSING HERE)
How do you become a tutor? It’s simple:
- Fill out a tutor registration form by clicking here, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a one-time $25 registration fee to cover the cost of books and materials.
- Attend three six-hour ProLiteracy-certified tutor training workshops.
- Once trained, you select an adult learner with whom you’ll meet on average 60-90 mins. per week.
- A tutor and learner pick the best day and time of the week to meet based on their respective schedules.
- Tutors and learners typically meet in a library, community center, or other public place that is convenient to both of them.
- Tutors receive ongoing support from LCS staff, who are always available to answer questions, provide resources, troubleshoot, etc.
- Questions? Please contact Susan Bergstrom, Program Director, at 941-955-0421, or email at email@example.com